Thursday, December 11, 2008

Super Mario Bros. Game Watch



Super Mario Bros. Game Watch
Nintendo (circa 1989)
purchased for FREE!
UPDATE: Sold for $41

Don't you just love that super 70's afghan background? yeah, me too. I also love love LOVE Super Mario Bros. and everything with that lovable plumber's face on it. I have an extensive Nintendo game collection, and this is a great addition. I found this in a box of stuff that somebody was throwing out! Can you believe it! Now just imagine the kinds of things that have slipped through the garbage pickers' hands, right into the landfill. Oh, it's enough to make you want to cry.

3 comments:

emily said...

Love it! I'm a big Nintendo geek myself.

Unknown said...

I got this watch for Christmas in like 1988 and played the shit out of it at Pine Beach Elementary with the sound off.

Anonymous said...

I got one in my hand right now and I changed the battery but it just has a everything thats on the screen on there sitting still I wonder how to make it work. The side buttons beep also so it should work?