Friday, November 14, 2008

New Kids On The Block - Stickers


New Kids On The Block
Stickers (circa 1990)
purchased for $0.10

Every kid in the late 80's/early 90's had a New Kids tape. Even the boys. Don't lie. I know it wasn't your sister's. Well, mine was my sister's...New Kids were stupid. But don't fake it, I know you used to play the "step by step" cassette single until it sounded like it was playing underwater.

I got this at a garage sale over the summer. When I asked the guy "how much?", he just smiled and said "what? how much am I going to pay you to take them?". So I gave him a dime and walked away in shame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i don't think i EVER listened to new kids, it must be your other sister your thinking of!

Samy St Clair said...

haha there is no shame in a love for NKOTB!