Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line 45


Johnny Cash - "I Walk The Line" b/w "Orange Blossom Special" 
45 RPM 7" Single
© 1964/1965 Columbia Records
purchased for $1.00

There is a guy at an indoor flea market in Willingboro, NJ that has THOUSANDS of 45s. All for $1 each. Major thanks to the people who were with me that put up with me while I made sure I got through EVERY SINGLE ONE. So this guy said he had owned a record store for 40 years, and this was all unplayed stock from the store. I found FIVE of these Johnny Cash records, so I got them all. Now I'm selling a few on eBay to cover the cost of the ones that I'm going to keep! This obsession is like a record baby, round and round.

Around Christmas this year, I found a jukebox on ebay for $100! It's in perfect working order, and it was selling from the town next to me. Now I'm having fun filling it up with my favorite 45s. I will make a post dedicated to that jukebox in the near future. Happy rummaging!

1 comment:

Samy St Clair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.